Males nutrition and health is different than women since their body structure and routine is tough and different. Food is essential as it not only acts as fuel, but also the diet determines how our body will fight the diseases. It is also responsible for keeping one young. Similarly, in men, their diet decides how will their body age.
Eat the Right Thing
A healthy and wealthy diet food for males includes:
- For vitamins, fiber, and minerals eat minimum two cups of fruits and two and a half cups vegetables every day.
- Eat Whole Grains. Eat half of every grain like whole grains every day. Substitute refined grains along with brown rice, oats, whole-grain bread, pasta, and cereals.
- Two to three servings of fish every week.
- 38 grams fiber for young men; 30 grams fiber for men older than 50.
- Unsaturated fats including nuts, oil and other oil-based salad dressings instead of saturated fats.
- Prefer natural foods and fruits and vegetables over processed foods and detox, energy drinks available in the market.
Mens’ muscles are higher than women, so they require a greater number of calories all day. Males need approximately 2,000 to 2,800 calories every day. Your energy level needs depend on your weight, height and activity level.For disease prevention, energy and weight management; males should definitely eat whole grains like whole-grain bread, vegetables, oats, barley fruits and brown rice and cereal.
Ahead of Meat
Men do not think other than meat, and they eat too much of red meat. However, women are seen to avoid such stuff. It is actually not the red meat is that is unhealthy, but the fruits and vegetables that they are avoiding are very unhealthy. Stop eating cheese, and fried foods Start having nuts, oil, olive oil, and seeds.
Disease Risk and weight gain
Men in their middle age gain more weight than women do. It is because of their hormone testosterone;. Such a condition can further lead to heart disease, diabetes, and dementia.
Include Healthy Fats in your diet
Replace healthy fats in your diet; healthy fats can be almonds, nuts, coconut and olive oil.
Young males approximately are in need of 1,000 milligrams of calcium every day for bones and also tooth health. How much young males eat before the age of 30; affects them a lifetime. Cheese, milk, and yogurt provides you best calcium and always prefer food instead of medicines.
Vitamin D is very important
If your bones are cracking, make sure to check your vitamin D level. Try to take heat and sunlight.
Iron is extremely important for the energy level. Try to eat foods which are rich in iron including cereals, a handful of raisins.
Takeout some time to sleep and relax and not to think about hard chores of daily living. Apart from sleeping; give yourself time when you will sit and relax for 10-15 minutes and will not care about your worries anymore.
Try methods mentioned above and enjoy a youthful skin and healthy life.